An outreach organization that offers support for those who are grieving a suicide death of family or friends. They also assist professionals who work with those who are grieving a suicide tragedy.
Friends for Survival can bridge the gap between despair and renewed hope. Those whose loss is recent can lean upon the shoulders of those who have made progress in the difficult task of working through grief after a suicide death.
What services does “Friends for Survival” provide?
- Monthly newsletter of sharing and information
- Monthly meetings of grief support and education
- Comprehensive list of resources and reference library
- Speakers available for work places and agencies impacted by a suicide death
- Education from healthcare professionals and community advocates
- Toll Free Suicide Loss Helpline: 1-800-646-7322